Saturday, 8 October 2011

White Scapular of the Most Blessed Trinity

An angel clad in white with a cross on its breast, is believed to have appeared to Innocent III who scantioned the foundation of the Order of the Trinitarians on 28th January, 1198. The scapular of the Confraternity of the Most Blessed Trinity, enjoying indulgences approved by decree of the Congregation of Indulgences on 12th August, 1899, is white with blue and red cross on its front protion, the longditudinal shaft of which is in red, and is ow wollen cloth. In order to obtain the indulgences of the scapular must be worn consistently. It may be blessed and invested by priests who have received the faculty from the General of the Trinitarians.
Holy Trinity, one God, have mercy on us!